11/19/2007

A Little Bit Weird

I've referred to Dawn's blog before, and that is where this video came from (also the "injured bad" video). It's pretty bad when I have to 'borrow' blog material, but I couldn't help it!! This was so funny!! My kids think it's hilarious! I can't wait until dinner and they give me a hard time about eating their veggies - I'm gonna start singing this!! Just a head's up, the last few seconds keep repeating! I think it's rigged to drive parents crazy!!!

Print Page

3 comments:

okmft said...

I love this stuff! Did you know...the band Shiny Toy Guns has performed on this series before. Check out the Wikipedia entry for Yo Gabba Gabba! Right on!

Unknown said...

LOL! I showed it to Peter and he immediately informed me that he'd seen it already on Nick. I guess I should be monitoring my kid's t.v. a little better! Peter also informed me that it's kind of bad that the monster didn't chew his food properly. That would've made for some bad animation at the party in the tummy, though...

melissa said...

okay, i saw this show advertised on Noggin, our preschool channel of choice and it totally Freaked Me OUt! Why do they have no working arms? why do they dance and sing, and yet their lips don't move?? what is the point of this show?? it has random famous people on it, and it is totally bizarre-- really, I wonder sometimes who makes these shows up, and what parents are like, "oh, yeah, this is great!" crazy people. btw, matthew saw me typing this and said, "hey that show is from Nick Jr." grrreeatt!