When Aspen got in the car today after school she said, "I had to write a speech today."
I said, "Oh really? For what?"
She said, "I'm running for treasurer of the National Elementary Honor Society."
I said, "That's great! Why treasurer?"
She said, "Because I like money."
Oh. :)
Here are some photos of Aspen at the NEHS Induction Ceremony.
Most of these kids looked oh so happy to be there, didn't they?!We're very proud of you Aspen! Good work!

9 comments:
Good to feel proud, huh?
sure does! i do, however, realize that the disappointments await.
ps... i blogged!!!!
Yay for you blogging ...Way to go Aspen!
You really have one awesome girl there!!!
she is so beautiful!
she is beautiful. Good luck for the running for treasure...
I had no idea that there was a national elementary honor society. I learned something new today!
Cindi
I love that "I like money".... Way to go Aspen! We miss you.
Wow!So many years have gone by. Aspen is so grown up and beautiful! That is so amazing. I haven't seen you guys since her baptism. Long time!
Post a Comment