8/16/2008

Stay tuned...

Shelley here! Yes, I still have Steph's username and password. I'm posting for her as they are currently driving to their "new city" with most of their worldly belongings. She managed to pack up the entire house in record time and off they went! Geoff's last day of work was Friday and they are moving into their temporary townhouse on Saturday. Ta Da! I'm making it all sound so quick, easy, and painless!(???)I know Terra came one day and helped pack much of it and it sounds like without her help they never would have made it so THANK YOU TERRA! They will be without internet until next Tuesday, at least, so stay tuned until then. The kids start school in "new city" on Monday and I think Geoff starts his new job then, too! To be continued... p.s. Steph's username and password are up for auction. Serious bidders only. I accept Paypal.

4 comments:

amberd. said...

DUDE. You were seriously up late posting this! Are you delerious?

Steph! I love you!!!!!

Muah!

dottie said...

Thanks Shelley, I knew she was without and will be till Tues.

She is so excited about this move! We had supper with them Wednesday and we all agreed to say "see ya later" instead of good bye. And we WILL see them as we love that part of our state and what is now theirs too.

We wish them well in their new life adventure :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

You left out the part about their new identities: Abraham and Karmelita Schwartzman. ;>)

Terra said...

your welcome pseudo-sis. : )
i called her that afternoon and said, "you better love me." fortunately, she does. last weekend she kept my 2 babies in addition to her 4 so my hubby and i could enjoy our anniversary weekend at the big OU game! Boomer Sooner! Thanks Steph!