Oh man, this one was good! Admit it, MANY of you were fooled! I love it!! It's the one time a year that I can legally lie!! Love ya guys!
I promise I will not monopolize my personal/family blog with my weight loss efforts. BUTTT, I just HAVE to share with you all this incredibly exciting thing that is happening!!!
Some of you know about the enormous stress that we've been under with our house selling/buying stuff right now (I'll fill everybody in later)... well, in the middle of all this stress, yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from one of Oprah's assistants talking to me about this weight loss competition and the success that I've had! OPRAH! They are wanting to do a show on mini 'Biggest Loser' contests and how successful the contestants have been!! Can you believe it?! I'm on cloud nine!
They want me to come to Chicago in a couple of weeks for the show!! HOLLA! I'm so totally there! Who wants to come with me?! They said something about letting me bring a support person or two!!
DANG! With the stress of all this house stuff I DESERVE this awesome opportunity!!

13 comments:
ARE you FREAKING serious? For REAL!! Oh man. If you can bring friends...I'm so totally there girl! I'm the closest one to Chicago! hahahaha! (wait...does that count? lol!)
ok,i hate to say this....but is this an 'april fools' thing? i'm only saying it b/c i saw a thing on the news this a.m, which put the idea in my head! normally i'm not such a doubter! but if this is true....coNgRaTS, how fantabulous for you!
Wow!! hope it's not an april fools thing too. That would be so freaking cool!!!
IT'S TRUE!!! All non-believers will be left behind!
You will have the best time!!! ConGrAtuLatiOns!!!
OK for those of you who remember last yr APRIL FOOLS , she said she had won another trip to mexico...if you don't remember read back blogs......But on the other hand Oprah would be a cool thing to do for those of us trying to lose weight :) CONGRATS anyways on your totally awesome weight loss I'm really proud of you :)
You've earned it!
no way...really? no, it' can't be! seriously? I hate to be a non-beleiver! But, really?? good one!
Way to go girl!! Can I get your autograph??
heeh. ur such a turkey. fun though!
I was trying to figure out how Oprah even knew about the contest. :) I won't believe you next year!!! LOL
dang. you got me! ah ha! ah ha! ah hahahahaha!
Yes, my wife is very tricky!
Post a Comment