I need a teaching session on adsence.
So, are we done blogging? Please come back to blogger! We miss you! Facebook sux!
a lil more family bloggin,and a lil less facebook, would do the trick ;)
Has anyone seen Steph? I thought she was here, but she is sinking to the bottom of my blog list. Oh maybe she is going to try to out do Terra? Ugh - I hope not....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I need a teaching session on adsence.
So, are we done blogging? Please come back to blogger! We miss you! Facebook sux!
a lil more family bloggin,and a lil less facebook, would do the trick ;)
Has anyone seen Steph? I thought she was here, but she is sinking to the bottom of my blog list. Oh maybe she is going to try to out do Terra?
Ugh - I hope not....
Post a Comment