I have been asked to help out with Girls' Camp this year with our church. It's next week. Once I found some victims willing participants to watch my kids I actually was excited. Until today. When I thought to look at the weather forecast.
Be glad of rain and not 100 degrees and beaming hot sun - and the fact the weather men lie and this is just something they made up on their lunch break.
4 comments:
I'm soooo glad I don't have to go. I hated camping on a good day.
Haha! That is usually what girls camp is all about...rain, rain, and more rain! Have fun! I'm so glad I'm not going!
Be glad of rain and not 100 degrees and beaming hot sun - and the fact the weather men lie and this is just something they made up on their lunch break.
You will have a great time whatever the weather. Wish you were still up here...I would put you to work!
Post a Comment