I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't logged on here in a month.
Why is that?!
I used to love blogging!
Now, it's just something on my long list of things to avoid, like vacuuming the stairs.
I know I need to to do it. I'll feel so much better once I have done it. But, yet I still avoid it.
I've grown more accustom to Facebook because it is short and sweet. And, I have hundreds of my peeps that read it. Which is weird. Because when I started blogging I remember it was so I could keep a record of sorts of my family. I didn't really care if other people read it.
Like with other things in my life, I'm just REALLY out of the habit.
I want to do better with it. Because, truth is, it is still a great way to record the happenings of my family. A Book of Remembrance of sorts.
So, here's my attempt.

3 comments:
More would be great here...
I'm working on it! I'm creating posts as we.... type!
Facebook is making me a lazy blogger. :o)
Post a Comment