After mentioning it to a friend of mine, she told me about this video clip... I'm looking forward to sharing it with Aspen:
No Cussing Club
Thanks, Jen.
I like this a lot. One of the things I do all the time is come up with funny non-offensive replacement words for curse words. Lately I've really been enjoying the word, "fartipotamus!"
Your daughter is a good girl and I am sure she has all the love and support a girl could have =)
You are welcome to grab this and put it with this entry...http://myweb.cableone.net/abbysm/pix/nocussinspittinhorses.jpg
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like this a lot. One of the things I do all the time is come up with funny non-offensive replacement words for curse words. Lately I've really been enjoying the word, "fartipotamus!"
Your daughter is a good girl and I am sure she has all the love and support a girl could have =)
You are welcome to grab this and put it with this entry...
http://myweb.cableone.net/abbysm/pix/nocussinspittinhorses.jpg
Post a Comment