I wouldn't blame any of you if you're not! I feel like such a freakin' slacker! Oh well. Can't change it. I feel so obsessed with this diet and facebook that I've let the ole blog go to the wayside. I have plans to improve... we'll see how that goes!
Today officially marks 2 years since I started this blog! Fun, huh? Maybe in the coming days and weeks I can prove myself worthy of such a remarkable event!

5 comments:
Do you really think you can prove it to us? Really?
Is this a new post? It seems familiar - oh like the one in Feb. I wonder if a real person is typing it or if it is one of those automated people.
Steph - is that you? Come out come out where ever you are!
"Daddy, is reality real?" -Six Year Old Friend of Ours
We're here, we're here!!!
Definitely a slacker!
Post a Comment