7/05/2009

Moving Target - Elder's Style

Last fall I posted about a little game that we adopted from the Dahle's called Moving Target. You can read about it here. Since that time we have had lots of quality family time playing this. But we generally only play it when the Elders come over for dinner. I've actually taken video of it a couple of times and keep meaning to post it on here. They were here on Thursday and I'm remembering to share!!

This one is the most recent - Elder Harrison and Elder Conrad:

This next one is Elder Harrison (he's been here for a while) and Elder Olsen back in March:

And this last one is an example of what happens when you let 4 missionaries throw stuffed animals at your sweet little angels:

I find it fascinating how clean and empty our apartment looks in the previous post of Moving Target. And now, it just looks stuffed and cluttered! We might have some good news in that department very soon!

post signature

3 comments:

Steph said...

Good work on your blog! You are returning to your bloggy ways; I remember when you were the bloggiest blogger in the whole blog!

Love you!
- your husband Geoff

Kira said...

Wow! what a great game! I always wanted to find an excuse to throw things at the missionaries, now I know a way!

Melisa said...

LOL! That is great! You are brave to let things be thrown at your tv. haha!