Sometimes my kids enjoy taking a nap under the dining table. I don’t know why. It must be comforting somehow. Or they’re just weird. I’m opting for the latter.
Recently, during one of their Under The Table Naps, AJ joined them. They pretty much forced him to. You can see it in his eyes.
Here, Ainsley has him in a choke hold. The things he has to put up with.
Can you see him begging for mercy?
Somebody, please save him!
He finally gave up the ghost. Out like a light.
It’s a good thing too. Because I was about to bust his chops for doing this:
Silly dog. Doesn’t he know he could die doing crap like this?! It was plugged in to the wall!! {shaking my head}

5 comments:
Nice cord!
My kids play under the table - but it is a tent and they will barely nap in their beds much less under the table.
you're the best blogger! that new house will come in handy, now your poor children won't have to sleep under the dining table anymore. heehee. & your doggy will have a backyard & won't chew up your cords anymore (he'll switch to eating outside toys/flipflops like ours do).
Omigosh. You have GOT to break him of that! He's gonna kill himself!
I KNOW!! But he's still kind of a puppy and he chews some. He's so sneaky, too! Nobody knew he was doing it and we were all in the same room!!
LOL I love the craziness of children and you throw a dog in the mix and life can be too funny....my son's dog Jet the 7 month old lab/who knows dog is so goofy and he loves to eat anything you leave in the floor... but we love him.
Post a Comment