8/17/2009

Back To School

notebookapple

I spent $60 on school supplies today. SIXTY DOLLARS!!! What a racket.

Aspen is in 5th grade. Ainsley is in 3rd grade. And Asher, my little boy, will be starting kindergarten. Heaven help me.

post signature

6 comments:

okmft said...

You are blogging again! I love it!!!! :-)

Lolly said...

To bad you don't live here. I am sure he would love having Lolly as his new kinder teacher!!!

Becky said...

I'm still in shock that my Awesome Asher is starting school :(..just doesn't seem right. He's a big boy now !

Crystal said...

Happy to see you blog again - and it is not "so yesterday" either!!

I am feeling your pain - I have one in headstart and one in prek - the one in headstart wants to ride the bus - so he is going to daycare until sister gets out - just so he can ride the bus - now that's a racket...

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

Are you being funny? We only have one kid and his supplies were over $100.

Steph said...

Are YOU being funny??!! I have THAT to look forward to when I have 4 teenagers?! Oh dear.