7/08/2007

The Apple Dumpling Gang

I was checking out some books and videos from the library the other day and I picked up The Apple Dumpling Gang. I thought this could be good because it has Don Knotts and Tim Conway in it. Now, I'm not old enough to remember when it came out (I was only 1) but thought maybe I had seen it. So, I checked it out and we watched it today as a family. The kids LOVED it!! They're really into horses and stuff right now anyway and there were some really funny parts!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember checking that out from the library when we lived in Tulsa. I think the kids liked it but Dave and I liked it more. Reminiscent of the past, I guess!

Ashley Mason said...

um, you may not believe me, but (I'm whispering here) I've never seen that movie. Can we still be friends?

Cindi M said...

What a coincidence! I was shocked to see that as your blog heading. Joseph just checked this same movie out from our local library!!! We haven't watched it yet. Thanks for the review.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm old enuf to remember when it came out, saw it in the movie theater!

We have watched it as a family too, the kids ROLLED with laughter :)

akingang said...

I think I saw that when I was a kid, but I don't remember...I am going to have to check it out!