7/31/2007

Speaking of Videos

I thought I would post a couple of videos from our visit to the Dahles. It never fails when we get together, Amber and/or Craig end up singing or dancing (as well as their kids). It is usually a real treat. This time was no exception. Unfortunately, one of the videos was taken sideways. I have no idea how to edit it so that it is upright so you'll have to turn your laptop/head sideways. (Remember to pause the song player on the list) Some comment was made about not being able to REALLY dance to Craig's type of music so this last video is of Amber and Craig moshing (i think that's the right term). The reason it's SO funny is because Elsie (their dog) got in on the action! The cackling in the background is me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Had you guys been drinking?...

kimhumpherys said...

Sooo funny..Amber actually showed me these when I was at her house and they're hilarious!!! Amber's got mooovvveess!! He,he!!

amberd. said...

Ok Steph!! I had no idea you actually put these up!! I had a great time laughing...not at myself, but at you and Geoff laughing hysterically in the background. Your laughs seriously get me going!! Pahahhaha!!

My Butt looks Huge!!!