7/30/2007

Meet Me in St. Louis

On the way to Michigan we stopped by to spend some time with some really good friends of ours that we knew when we lived in MI - Craig and Amber Dahle. The last couple of years we've gotten together with them and the Capeners in Tulsa for Memorial Day (such fun!!) Click here for a peek at some of the fun that we've had. Anyway, their daughter Sydney was celebrating her 8th birthday and was also being baptized so we worked it out so that we could be there! It was great! Below are a couple of pictures of Syd and in one she is wearing a bracelet that I made for her (my first ever attempt at making jewelry). The last picture is of Amber cruising around on Syd's new bike. I took several pics of Amber while we were there but this was the only one that I thought really captured her as she really is: totally fun!! Love ya, Amber!!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

amberd. said...

Hey! You guys rock. I had the best fun with you guys. I love your laughs... I miss you. Wish you lived here! Glad you did not put double chin fat lady pic of me up! I would kill you! Hahahaha!