9/23/2007

Big Brain

I told my husband tonight that I had a really big brain. This is why: A couple of days ago our electricity went out for a couple of hours and since then our AC hasn't been working. I could hear the unit outside turning on but the inside unit wouldn't make a sound. Frustrated, I told Geoff that I was sure that it had something to do with the electricity going out. He told me to call the AC guy that we paid $1600 dollars! to last summer to put in a new outside unit because it looked like we were going to have to replace the inside unit now! I felt physically sick. So I strapped on my tool belt... opened the door to the inside unit... unplugged it... plugged it back in... Viola! It works. Thus, I have a big brain. Print Page

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, he's a lucky husband to have YOU around! That picture is gross!