9/10/2007

My Shopping List...

These two items were on my shopping list Friday: Ovaltine & Frank's Hot Sauce . Ovaltine because my kids really like chocolate milk and I feel like Ovaltine is better for them than other powder milk flavoring and we have successfully conditioned Asher to wake up every single morning asking for this delicious treat (and usually before 6:30 am)! Frank's Hot Sauce because I decided to make my own hot wings for a family reunion we attended yesterday. Be sure and check out my recipe blog to see the recipe for these scrumptious wings!! I thought they turned out very tasty. Also, I will be putting the recipes for Chocolate Gravy and Hot Fudge Sauce on my recipe blog as well. We made both of these items today. Aunt Flo is visiting and I ALWAYS need chocolate when she comes! Print Page

1 comment:

okmft said...

What a shopping list. I wonder what they would taste like mixed together. (I thought dinner last night DID taste a little strange!)

Actually, we had an awesome dinner last night. Everybody (including the kids) love the spinach quiche (see Steph's other recipe blog for that one!).

- Geoff