9/07/2007

My Handyman Husband

So, Geoff doesn't really enjoy doing home improvement projects but I make him do them any way. This is what happened after I begged him to finally work on our bathroom. I think the lights are supposed to be pointing down. The old light fixture was a big bowling ball looking thing with chains coming out of each side with each end having its own bowling ball looking fixture. They were draped on metal hooks in the corners on each side of the center... I know this doesn't make sense and I wish that I had taken a before picture but that is pretty much an exact description! Anyway, he installed the new fixture where the old one was instead of making a hole in the wall and pulling the electric down. I'm not an electrician but I really don't think it would of been that hard! Needless to say, this is what I have to live with and I have a feeling it won't be changing!

Print Page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-800-J A C K!!!!!

LMBO, that's so funny!!!

amberd. said...

Geoff! You are hi-larious! You rock the house baby!

kimhumpherys said...

classic!

okmft said...

I really don't see what's so funny about this...

- Geoff :-(