12/25/2008

Christmas Morning

Well, it's 1:45am on Christmas Morning. This is what happens when you are not very prepared for the holidays... you have to stay up late to make up for your procrastination. We're finally done with the preparations but several things just didn't happen this year. This makes me kind of sad. I know the kids will be happy... they always are. But something's missing for me.

post signature

PS Amber, so much for never posting serious topics...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you should've called my cell. I was up half the night, too. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

hey this Santa Never has been able to go to bed at a decent time,and always find something that got left out. But if it's the holiday spirit your not feeling,your not alone there's alot of people who have the blues. chin up :)
you got family that loves you :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, something else is missing...OH! I know! More blogging?!

amberd. said...

dang...now you're acting like me. Blog already would ya. This is pathetic!


hahahahaa! Seriously...don't be me.