...Richard!!! You were the first (and probably the only) to notice that my blog is snowing! You really have to look for it because I have mostly a white background... but it's there! Because you won, you get to cancel Christmas! Oh wait... you already did! (Click
here to read about Richard canceling Christmas)
(Look at this square and you will see it... it's magic! - Blogging Magic!)


6 comments:
OK so fun....how'd ya do it!
Go here: http://www.bloggerbuster.com/
This lady just posted how to do it today!
SO FLIPPIN' COOL!! You're my blogging hero! Way to go girl!!
You so need to make you background snow like Richard's. It's too stinkin cool to leave in a small box :(
Besides, it might be the ONLY snow some of us see this year!
It actually is snowing all over the page but you can only see it on the pictures and dark spots because the background is mostly white. I've been working on trying to change the background color to no avail!
I just want to tell you I LOVE the snow...so cute! Are you happy now that I at least commented?? haha!
Post a Comment