12/11/2008

The Gift of Sacrifice

Amazon.com is offering one free Christmas song a day until Christmas (Click here if you're interested). I share this with you because I REALLY like most of the songs so far but this one song really touched me:

The Gift Of Sacrifice - Maren Ord

I kept playing it over and over. I love the message. It wasn't until I was trying to find it online to post here for your listening pleasure that I found out that she's LDS! Crazy.

Enjoy

post signature

5 comments:

Kira said...

This is a really good song! Love it!

RevJohnMarksCAR said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!! I love Christmas music!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Thanks for the headsup! I really like that song too. I downloaded it. Do remember Jon Schmidt--I still listen to that cd all the time.

Steph said...

I DO remember Jon Schmidt... we were obsessed! We would listen to it every night before bed! I remember that he came to the 'open house' thing at the beginning of the school year and played the piano with his toes!!!

okmft said...

Your blog is so festive! Really gets me in the Christmas spirit!