In honor of Ainsley's birthday last Friday (we have yet to have the party but I will post...I promise), here is a picture of her when she was about a month old. Cute, huh? The rest of us are pretty cute too. And younger. And skinnier. And Geoff and I both have more hair!

As a side note... you may have noticed a slight change to my blog layout. Special thanks to
Amber for the encouragement. The snow looks so much better when you can actually see it!! Hers is pretty cool, too.

11 comments:
OH MY GOSH! You look like me! I honestly thought that was me holding that baby and sitting next to a man I'm definitely NOT married to! Wo... That was weird. Don't you seriously think you look like me in that picture? Weird.
Honestly.. I hadn't thought that. But now that you say something, I guess we have similarities!
Gosh - Aspen looks like Emma.
I love the snow.
cute snow!! i love your flashback fridays.
LOVE THIS!!
If I haven't already mentioned it, you are THE blogging guru!
Wow, you made it snow on your blog? I don't see it? Where's the snow?
Just kidding. I just like messin' with your head. The snow looks great! But I don't think you and Amber look anything alike. You're both beauties but distinctly different!
love the snow...now you need to come do mine. ;)
AH, snow...we won't have any of that here, will we?!? Hope your polka-dot party was rad...& i will see you on wednesday!
alisha
I love the snow and the color of your back ground. Really looks great. I remember you the way that you are in that picture. =)
We are so cute!!!! I think I am going to grow my hair out again so I can recapture that youthful look!!
Post a Comment