Ummm...is it creepy of me to say that his eyes are very pretty in this picture??? (if so just pretend I didn't type this message!)Srsly though......pretty eyes!!! :o) And nice bald head!
what about a toothbrush?
@Mandy... not creepy at all!! I think they're gorgeous and all four of my kiddos inherited them!@Shelley... funny thing, he is holding a toothbrush in this picture but i cropped it out... but you already knew that didn't you?!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another reason I love Geoff so much.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ummm...is it creepy of me to say that his eyes are very pretty in this picture??? (if so just pretend I didn't type this message!)
Srsly though......pretty eyes!!! :o) And nice bald head!
what about a toothbrush?
@Mandy... not creepy at all!! I think they're gorgeous and all four of my kiddos inherited them!
@Shelley... funny thing, he is holding a toothbrush in this picture but i cropped it out... but you already knew that didn't you?!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Another reason I love Geoff so much.
Post a Comment