5/18/2009

Visit to Branson

Our most recent adventure was to Branson with our friends the Ricchetti's... more specifically to Silver Dollar City. We have bought season passes for 3 years now and the kids LOVE it! I love it, too... as long as we go with some people who will ride the roller coasters with me! This time we found the little petting zoo... not sure how we have never seen it before! Here are a few snapshots of our visit!

post signature

3 comments:

amberd. said...

Looks like fun! We are headed to Branson soon! Maybe you should COME with us sometime! LOL!

okmft said...

Yes; I love going to Branson with friends! Maybe I can actually ride a roller coaster with my wife someday, if someone else will watch our kids for 15 minutes! (What would that even be like; I can't imagine it!!)

Steph, I love your blog. And the Blog is Back!!!!! Thank goodness; Facebook is great for the moment-to-moment stuff...but I miss the pictures and the funny/insightful posts which is beyond the typical FB post...

Love you, Steph!

Crystal said...

That place is huge - we find new stuff all the time.

I was really disapointed that they shut down Celebration City - see my post.