5/18/2009

So Far...

To read some posts about this weight-loss thing click here.

The photo on the left is the photo I sent in to the Slim Chance Competition. The photo on the right is one that Aspen took (therefore, the blurriness) a couple of weeks ago... I'M GETTING THERE!

post signature

6 comments:

Alison B said...

you look amazing. I'm so happy for you and proud of you. congratulations!!!

Crystal said...

Looking good!!

Amanda said...

Just have to say that picture does not do the justice of seeing you IN LIVING COLOR! b/c I think you look way skinnier in person!!! :o)

YOUR WELCOME!!!! :o) Hot Mamma!

Steph said...

@Mandy... i agree. plus this was taken two weeks ago.. i think that i've lost 8 lbs since then.

Alisha O. said...

You look FAB!! just in time for summer...can't wait to see you post-makeover--rock on w/ your sassy self!

McArthur Family said...

So, funny comment on the comparison pics. I decided that a picture was definitely the best way to go with the whole "is anything happening" question. I did it in my bathing suit for the dramatic effect, but quickly changed my screensaver when a big picture of my BUTT popped up (we have it on the random picture option) after the Elder's Quorum President left my house. Umm...how do you explain that?!? You look great! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling great too.