Have I packed for Mexico? No. Why? Refer above.
Have I packed my kids' clothes?No. Once again, refer above.
Have I cleaned my house so I don't come home and feel overwhelmed? No.
At the time of this post I have 1 day, 18 hours, 42 minutes and 56 seconds until I board the plane.
Instead of doing all of the above I was doing this today:
I'm obsessed. I've decided that I need help. Do they have Scrapbookers Anonymous? I'm in so much trouble when Geoff gets home!

3 comments:
I love it! So cute! I would be doing this too if I were as handy around the pute as you are! You'll get it done girl...just have Geoff help with the laundry when he gets home! hehehehe
ya no what ur kids are gonna remember all those things bout the laundry & the house their gonna remember those pics & the fun u had with them!!! Enjoy ur trip.. be safe n have fun..let loose...just a lil ...love ya bunches girl
Jenn
Hey
Love the digital page. Thanks for sending me the tutorial. It seems like you are really getting it down.
Jess
Post a Comment