3/01/2008

Adios!

By the time that most of you read this I will be on my happy way to Mexico with my sweet Geoff. I've had a little anxiety leaving my kiddos and my house is a wreck but I am determined to have fun! Hasta la vista!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a GREAT time and don't worry about things here, you know everyone will take care of the kids :)

Unknown said...

You're gonna have a spectacular time! Your kids are gonna be fine and will appreciate you all the more when you get back. Have fun on the beach!!!!!!!

Rox said...

What does Shelley mean that the kids will appreciate you more when you get back? What am I gonna do, abuse them? They are going to have so much fun they won't want to go back home, just kidding. Of course they'll miss you and want to go home, because I'm the mean, evil, screaming mom. hehehe ;p

6 P's in a Pod said...

Are you going to Mexico for pleasure or business? What part of Mexico? More details, please!
P.S. You're awesome!