It seems like an eternity ago that we celebrated Asher's 4th birthday!! It was a little over 3 weeks ago. It was so chaotic and stressful during that time!! There were two things that helped me keep my sanity enough to actually make him a cake - 1) Laura Albrecht watched all of my kids that day (thank you, Laura!!) and 2) it required no baking what so ever! It was made out of a pound cake that I purchased at the store then frosted and decorated with some candy and mini doughnuts. Easy-peasy!


If you can't tell from the photos, Asher LOVED it! So did the girls!
I had to post both of these next two photos even though they are really similar because I love Asher's facial expressions! He is quite the character.


And then just for your enjoyment here is the video of us singing to him. Once again I LOVE his expressions!
Just a tid bit of information: 4 years ago Asher was born right before the Summer Olympics in Athens started. This turned out to be a fabulous thing for me! I LOVE the Olympics so it was great to get replays, updates and early morning events during those all night feedings! And for two weeks! It made those nights somewhat more bearable. Celebrating Asher's birthday during the Olympics this year just brought back a flood of those memories!
A picture of Asher's birthday PJ's.
Happy Birthday, Son! I love you so much and can hardly believe that you're four years old!

3 comments:
Love those pj's! And his facial expressions are priceless.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!!!!! Sorry we missed it, would've loved to have been there! Love the cake too, quite clever with the no baking, I'm really impressed! I agree with Shelley, I love the pj's and expressions too! Maybe another Jim Carey in the making with those faces! ;)
Rox
Asher, my little buddy!!! WOW 4 yrs old, where has the time gone? I really loved having supper with you and the family tonight, thanks so much for the strawberry kisses. They are STILL on my cheek!
You're so lucky to have a mom like Steph, we all love her to death!
We'll see you guys in November!!!
Happy Birtday Buddy, love ya lots :)
Post a Comment