9/12/2008

Flashback Friday... Is Back

A while back I started this new feature on my blog but moving kind of got in the way of keeping it up. Well, it's back! Here is this week's entry:

I decided that in light of Patriot's Day yesterday that I would post these photos that I dug up!

This was at our house in Michigan. I can't really remember but I hope Geoff was being somewhat silly because he looks a little cheesy! Even cuter is Aspen copying her dad!

Just an interesting note: the mascot for the girls' new school is The Patriots and they have Rise & Shine every Thursday. The kids are encouraged to wear the school colors (red, white, & blue) on these days. I think it's kind of neat how this week's Rise & Shine landed on Patriots Day!

post signature

5 comments:

amberd. said...

Dude....seriously - I REALLY hope Ge-off is being silly. Cuz if not...I'd have to make some real fun of him. hehehehe! I went to Jack in the Box for dinner tonight. What did you eat?

Unknown said...

Is Sept. 11th now called Patriot's Day? No one sent me the memo. I gotta watch more t.v. or something...

dottie said...

When did Sept 11th get an "official" name? I missed it too!

I love Aspen copying Dad, to cute.

Rise and Shine must be a popular name for that program huh? Do you get to go and if so did you MAKE it?? Lol.

DIS has a R/S every day to begin school. I thought that was interesting in itself!

Glad your Flashback is back :)

Steph said...

Amber - what the heck is the Jack in the Box comment about?! I don't get it. Is it suppose to be an inside joke?

Shelley & Dottie - I vaguely remember hearing someone call 9/11 Patriot's Day before but truthfully, that's what it's called on my google calendar when it lists national holidays! So it MUST be true!

Dottie - so far I have not been to a Rise & Shine but the teachers are suppose to inform us when the kids get awards or perform and I have not yet been informed. I guess I could just go anyway... nah, I'd just have to chase Andyn all over!

dottie said...

Run Mom Run :)