Blogger has this really fun new gadget that you can add to your blog layout. It's called "Blogger Following". The feature lets readers publicly subscribe to your blog (so you know who's reading) and adds a Reading List to your Blogger Dashboard so readers can stay updated with the blogs they follow. To me it seems kind of MySpace-ish and really don't like MySpace but my egotistical side really wants you to show some love and sign-up to follow me!!! (Sounds a little David Koresh-ish too!!!) All you have to do is click on the link that says "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" and it will walk you through it. Welcome to the cool kids' club!!!!

2 comments:
You just want to know how many of us tune in to read the Grapevine, lol!!!
I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane, I also hope this is the first time I am contacting you, it is hard to keep track! I am trying to let people know about threads of love, a nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thanks! Love, Candice
Post a Comment