9/11/2008

I Remember

post signature

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Me too..

Unknown said...

None of us will ever forget...I was getting on a PLANE that morning with 2 kids and I was 6 mos. pregnant with my 3rd. That part totally freaked me out. I don't think I slept for a week. I remember just laying in bed at night, quietly crying all night long. Feeling so much sadness and grief for all those people...and wondering what KIND of a WORLD am I bringing another child into?

dottie said...

This day was Maika's 3rd birthday and we had a u/s scheduled to see Kai for the first time.

Talk about mixed emotions!

Peace Love Teach Too said...

Ty had just turned 3. This is a day that you remember where you were and what you were doing. My mom always told us what she was doing when President Kennedy was shot and this is another one of those dark days in history. God bless the ones who lost loved ones that will never forget.