Asher: Mom, I had a dream last night that you got really old.
Me: Really. How did that happen?
Asher: You only had two medicines - Benadryl and Water Wasp. If you took the Water Wasp you would die but you only took the Benadryl so you just got really old.
Me: So, was it a scary dream or an OK dream?
Asher: It was scary. Scary dreams are called nightmares. It was a nightmare.
Me: Really?
Asher: Is was just me and you. No Daddy, Aspen, Ainsley, or Andyn.
Notice, I didn't seem overly concerned that he was having a scary nightmare. Thing is he has told me about me getting old in his dreams several times. He never cries or seems upset so I haven't made a big deal of it! This was the first time that he mentioned the Benadryl and Water Wasp, though. Super funny!

7 comments:
What's Water Wasp? And tell him not to worry, there's always BOTOX.
Do dig into my little man's head about the Water Wasp. I'm curious!
ya, what is water wasp?? never heard of it. At least he doesn't think you are old right now!!!
Hey! Haven't talked to you guys forever. I spent about an hour just on your blog alone catching up. Looks like you all are happy and good.
P.S. Glad it's only you getting old.
whew. glad you didn't take the water wasp.
hahaha! that is hilarious! Lincoln frequently recounts his dreams to me as well. Today he said someone stabbed him in the stomach and slit his throat. what the? boy...i asked him how he was dreaming of stuff like that? Like...i don't remember letting him watch violence on tv. For petes sake...the only thing that kid watches is blues clues! Weird!
water wasp......interesting!! so i have already informed my kiddos that if they dream about mommy that she is tall and thin, otherwise it should never be spoken out loud!! ha!!;)
Post a Comment