That's my "I love it!" face. I make that face whenever I am really happy. I look at Steph that way when I am really excited to see her. (That would explain why there *is not* another little Gibson on the way, so you all can tell your ovaries to stop cringing now.)
8 comments:
LOL, is that how he looks whenever you tell him you're pregnant? Not sure if it's a happy face or not!?
Congratulations, by the way!!!! Another Gibson coming soon!
STOP IT!!!
Are your ovaries cringing?
My ovaries are cringing for you!!! haha! Hey...I'm soo cute in that video by the by!!! I'm LOVING my cute modbe top! You want one don't you? hahhaa!
You guys are too funny!
you can still make me laugh!! loves it!!
That's my "I love it!" face. I make that face whenever I am really happy. I look at Steph that way when I am really excited to see her. (That would explain why there *is not* another little Gibson on the way, so you all can tell your ovaries to stop cringing now.)
Post a Comment