10/21/2008

Rate My Space

While Miss Amber was visiting a couple of weeks ago, we redecorated Geoff's office. Actually, that is the whole reason she came down. I thoroughly trust her decorating sense though she probably wanted to kill me a couple of times when I tried to argue with her about something... I think she wanted to scream: "JUST TRUST ME!!!" It all worked out and here are the results:
Before:

Before:

Before:
Before:
During: We used the elevator in his building to take everything up to his office. (notice that my awesome sister came to help!)

After:

It turned out so good!!! So pretty and soothing but still manly.

Notice the nice furniture? That was from my living room. The deal was that we would load it in so we would see how it would be laid out and then we would take it BACK to my living room and he could have it when we could afford to buy ourselves some nice furniture. Stinky Geoff wouldn't give it up! I had to go order some furniture cuz he wouldn't give it back!!! Oh well, I LOVE my new furniture so I guess it was a win-win.

Here's a video of Geoff seeing it for the first time:

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beeeeyooooooteeeefulllll! I love the video when Geoff is about to say how he doesn't want to take anything out! Hey now we need pics of your new home furniture!

amberd. said...

The coloring is stinky on the photos. It looks yellowy. But really...much improved! I had so much fun with you! (AND TERRA!!) Now...if you would only upped your budget....imagine what we could have done with the place!!! ahhahahaaa! It really looks nice though. I'm glad Geoff has a nice place to work. Love you!!!

Oh...and I only wanted to kill AFTER we were done and you freaked out about your finances!!! lol! But hey...I love your guts and I completely understood. Guess Geoff didn't! lol! hahaha!!!

amberd. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dottie said...

Looks GREAT!

I think it's a hoot about the furniture, but hey....you ended up with the NEW stuff :)

okmft said...

heck yeah...I knew we needed new furniture at home and thought this would be the perfect time to do it, so Steph got new furniture. It was a win-win!

Big BIG thanks to the Power Trio that did this for me; this was the best birthday present ever. Thanks to Amber, Terra, and Steph!!!!!!!!!

Kira said...

His office does look awesome! You guys did a great job. I can't believe you put all that stuff in the elevator! That thing scares me to death!