THIS is what I came home to after a morning out with the kids:

At first glance I thought maybe AJ just tore the screen off of it's track. But upon closer inspection I realized that he actually ripped the screen to shreds. Nice.

I guess he was paying me back for leaving him out on the patio in the rain. But really, how could you not love this face?

Crap! I've become one of THOSE people! You know. The kind that talk about their dogs all the time!!! It used to drive me batty... and now I'm one of 'em! :) But he's so DANG cute!!

8 comments:
Oh crap Dang it!
It's a good thing he's is cute.
I'll party at the storm shelter without you guys.
Have fun...I know I will!
I wouldn't say you only talk about your dog, one of four of your lasts posts was about your daughter. lol I love you! I have to say that if we had a dog and it did that Trevor would have to calm me down before I got rid of it.
that's too funny!
lol! no comment ;)
Two words...DOG CLASSES!
They are so worth the money :)
Uh, my dog likes to tear up entire rolls of toilet paper! We keep him in the bathroom when we aren't home and sometimes he takes out his revenge on us that way!
He doesn't chew on anything else thank goodness, but nothing like coming home to a bathroom floor full of mutilated toilet paper!!!
Okay, that is really a cute dog! Even after seeing that ripped screen. ;o)
Reminds me of the first time we left our dog home alone back in BA. He sort of ate a couch pillow. And the blinds. Dogs have done a great job of domesticating humans. Not so sure about the vice versa, though.
Post a Comment