He's 4 legged not 2 legged but he might as well be! It's almost like having another kid!
Yep furbabies are the best! :)
Yeah, they don't tell anyone when you beat them. Not that I would do such a thing...
Hmm. I can't really tell from the photo. Rhino? Walrus? Leopard?! Man, a leopard would be cool.
my kids would die for a leopard... from a leopard... both!!
Please don't tell Brad. He wants a dog and I would go insane with one right now! Cute doggie!
And just look at that smile on your face!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yep furbabies are the best! :)
Yeah, they don't tell anyone when you beat them. Not that I would do such a thing...
Hmm. I can't really tell from the photo. Rhino? Walrus? Leopard?! Man, a leopard would be cool.
my kids would die for a leopard... from a leopard... both!!
Please don't tell Brad. He wants a dog and I would go insane with one right now! Cute doggie!
And just look at that smile on your face!
Post a Comment