2/25/2009

I Realize...

... that I've been a slacker blogger about the important things in life. For example, I have yet to explain under what unfortunate circumstances this happened:

Because I just know that you are all just DYING to know about it!

Or what went terribly wrong here:

Or what the heck this was doing on my couch:

And though I'm sure that you can figure out what this next one is about... it's only part of the story!

So, in the meantime, until I can get my act together you'll get more pictures like this:

post signature

7 comments:

okmft said...

Wow...I'm not sure if I am ashamed of you, or extremely impressed with your bold creativity. A picture is worth a thousand words! :-)

amberd. said...

hahaha! I laughed my a** off! That was some dang funny post action right there! Hilarity at its greatest. I'm most intrigued by the catholic candle on your couch! lol! And also by AJ's wuevos rancheros.

Crystal said...

Do any of these pictures go together - wait - don't answer that.

Kim said...

I just about died of shock at that last picture! Where did you get that picture of Brannon????

Steph said...

k, you guys are cracking me up!!!
Amber, I cannot stop laughing at your wuevos comment!!!
Kim, TOOO FUNNY! You've gotta show Brannon!
Aspen said that I should have put a smiley face 'sticker' over his 'wuevos rancheros'! I may just have to do it! Since Geoff seems to think it inappropriate! C'mon, honey, all dogs show their bidness!

Unknown said...

I don't mind seeing AJ's huevos but I think it would be ultra funny if you put a sticker over it anyway! hehe

amberd. said...

hahaa! Thanks for spelling huevos right shels! I couldnt' remember how to spell it...so I used a W! hahaha!