Because it's a little hard to read I thought that I would blow them up for you:
Anyone who uses Google Chat will know what that is. If you don't you should. And now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... I ALWAYS have mine set to invisible. Basically, this means that I can see anyone who gets on to chat but they can't tell that I'm really there! Clever, huh? I realize that I will have to probably change this way of living now that I've told you but that's okay.
I realize that I have a problem with letting go. Over 2300 emails in my inbox. At least I've read them. But for one reason or another I've kept them. Fortunately, Gmail just made it possible to have folders. So, maybe I can get a little more organized and start filing away all those critical emails that I'm sure I will need later!
With the click of a button I can invite anyone I'm emailing to start chatting. The email above was from Google Calendar. I should just try it and see.... k. I did it. Now I'm just waiting to hear back!
Feel free to note any other quirky things about this screen shot!

10 comments:
You are so funny!! I noted something quirky about this screen shot...why in the heck are you up at 4:44 in the morning?! No wonder you were talking to Google Calendar!
OK, I gotta know why you have 7 drafts?? Don't you ever send out your emails, or do you just practice until you get one right...also, I gotta go with Kira. What is the world are you doing up at that time of the morning??
Ladies, Ladies... that is when Google Calender emailed ME the events for the day. I was perfectly dead asleep at this time!
Michele, the 7 drafts is my attempt at trying to remember to email someone back. When someone emails me and I need to reply but don't have the time, I just hit reply and save it as a draft. Ideally, I go back within a couple of days and finish the reply but I know for a fact that one of those drafts is several months old!
Who is Erin McCarley?
Bree, Erin McCarley is my recent favorite musical artist! Google her!
Hi Steph! Long time no lookee at your blogee!!! I saw that Amber had made a new post this month and then saw your name and was like oh yea.... its all her fault!!!
So STEPH GIBSON!!! I curse you many horrible names (thanks, you rock, how wonderful) for getting me hooked on DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING. I am officially an addict! Yep, thats right.
Come stop by.... [url=http://iamsimplysarah.blogspot.com/]my blog[/url]
Oh... and love the new family member!!
Sarah!!! I'm so sorry... not! I've quietly blog stalked you so I totally knew about your new little obsession!!! Great work!
What a fun post Steph! hahha! Very clever and creative AND informative. I love you!
Oh, and for your friend that wonders why you have 7 drafts...hehehe - I have 49 in my inbox. Hilarious!
And what is my sister blaming you for again? lol!
were you bored today???? LOL
Post a Comment