1/31/2009

New Bundle of Joy!

Many of you may not have been aware of our situation but...

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!!

His name is A.J. and he's simply adorable. We're all glad that he's finally here.

post signature

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, THANKS!!! I will admit that I stalk yours every now and then too!!! So we are even!

I know what you mean about the not knowing people well enough thing! I don't have time to get to know people, it seems! We stay so busy! I feel like such a LOSER with NO friends!!! BOO HOO!!! :o)

Well, thanks for the comment I will keep on keepin on just cause of YOU!!! LOL!!!

dottie said...

Um, pictures???!!!

Announcements don't count unless you post PICTURES!

Congrats on biting the bullet, lol. HAVE FUN!

Lolly said...

Who is this new member??? What is going on? And...tell me if I changed to font color on my blog comments...I can't tell.

Kim said...

what the heck are you talking about??? Not that staying in the dark isn't normal for me. LOL

~Michelle said...

Hello...You can't drop that and not give details...SPILL YOUR GUTS!

Unknown said...

You're a dork.