For all of you brave souls who let me in on your lurking - "Thank you!" For the rest of you chickens out there "Fine. I see how you are."
Now for the random name drawing..... I pick Laura Neal! {ok, not so random} Mainly because you were the only one who DIDN'T say that you didn't want any scrapbooking supplies!! {my sister doesn't count} Just email me your home address (gibsoncasa(at)gmail.com) and I'll send ya some real good stuff!

3 comments:
It s about time you get back to blogging - congrats to Laura - have fun!!
Wow...me a winner? I never win. This is awesome! Thanks Steph! I'm glad you did that. It got me to come out of my lurking. I lurk on a bunch of sites, but it is more fun when I interact. I do appreciate the scrapbook supplies and I'm sure I'll enjoy them. You're so generous.
somehow i feel cheated.
Post a Comment