7/09/2008

The Fourth

We celebrated The Fourth at our friends' Nancy and Jerry Williams. A good time was had by all but not until there was a thunderstorm come through and all 4 kids had some kind of meltdown. I spent almost an hour myself in the van with Andyn strapped in her carseat because she was out of control! After about 45 min of Ice Age The Meltdown she was good to go and we were able to return to the throngs and enjoy some of this: Aren't those crazy cool!! I love that my camera has a setting for fireworks!

We got to celebrate with our awesome friend Lolly:

And here are a couple of photos of the fam having a good time:

I also took a couple of fun videos. This first one is of Asher running through the smoke of a stink bomb holding his breath! He's UBER cute!!

In this next one Geoff starts belting The Star Spangled Banner and Lolly chimes in!

Hope you all had a great holiday!!

post signature

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You may theive anytime. I must admit I thought about theiving these firework shots - my camera doesnt have firework setting - I dont think - or I havent found it yet.