You see all the green areas? People from all of those states have visited my blog!! Crazy! In the last month I've had 713 visits! Incredible! I'm no Pioneer Woman but somebody out there really likes me! I mean, I know who's visited my blog 66 times from New Jersey and 36 times from Michigan but who the heck has visited my blog 6 times from National City, CA or Show Low, AZ? Who are these people?!! Who has visited my blog from Beverly Hills, CA and why haven't you offered me some kind of reality TV show?! Who has visited my blog from Eugene, OR and why don't you show yourself? I agree, Amber, it's truly obsessive!!! I want to know who you are! If I were as swanky as Pioneer Woman I would offer some kind of give away if you would post a comment telling me where you're from and how you found my blog! Ooooh, I've got an idea... leave a comment telling me where you are from and how you found my blog and I will send you a box of scrapbooking supplies! I'll make it good too!! I've got some good stuff! I'm serious as a heart attack! This obsession is not healthy!! Help me out here!
And whoever you are in Rosamond, CA... buy my house!! I know you're checking it out!

6 comments:
Ha. Ha. Ha! Oh my...you told my secret Steph. My obsession isn't really with those people who I KNOW. It's with those I DON'T know. I've got fans alright. Fans in Ohio and two different cities in Oklahoma that I CAN'T for the life of me figure out who it is!! hahaha!
My curiosity to add the feedjit to my blog was created when I noticed my blog getting around 70 or so hits a day. I thought...who in the heck is looking at my blog? Well, it turns out...I am plastered all over the net! Scary! I finally removed my self from google search (something I didn't realize I was signed up for.) Anyhow.... the biggest thing people come to my blog for is my Hello Kitty Cake. It's crazy! I get at least 10 hits a day from that blog post.
I've had Russians check out my blog, Venezuelans, Britains, Swedens, Germans, Brazilians. People in countries I've never even heard of come to my blog! It's really sorta fun to see. It's funny to see what people are searching for and how they end up on the blog. Someone arrived on my blog by searching for "I kissed a boy at a party I barely knew." Weird stuff. Of course...they found my "Wow, I kissed this guy!" post and came to read it.
I'm glad you're now on board and obsessed with me. I need a friend who is just like me. heheheh
-A.
Hey, I'm from NJ and I found you're blog via you. Please don't send me any scrapbooking supplies, though!
Ok...ok, you caught me! I've been lurking on your site, but you might not have noticed too much because I'm in OK and so are you. I went to your link off of Shelley's blog. She lived in my ward in OK and you visited a few times, I was Primary President at the time, so I know you a tiny bit. It's been fun to see what you're up to and I've watched some of the movies you have on the sidebar like "Pillow Talk" and "Gone with the Wind" and "Casablanca", so thanks for that. Hope you don't think I'm too weird lurking, I have a blog too if you want to check it out at www.lauraneal.blogspot.com. I need to learn about that Feedjit thingy. I also got hooked on Pioneer Woman from your site. She's great. Do you know where in OK she lives? I've been curious. Anyway, good luck with your move and house selling and such. Take care.
I'm out, too! I'm another Shelley friend that visits your blog almost daily to see what another red-headed SAHM is doing. You and Shelley both crack me up, so I use your blogs to escape from my fighting children for a few minutes. I have tried to post here before and have been unsuccessful, so we will see if this works. So, I am otherwise known as Richmond or Glen Allen, Virginia. Thanks for putting yourself out there! I am not in need of scrapbooking supplies. I have the same problem.
I am glad that you see the positive side of getting your blog looked at. I get one comment from someone I don't know and freak out that a pedofile,peadophile - uhm - wierdo - yeah, is looking at my kids or something. Being a jail nurse for 3 years makes you crazy.
I like the link to watch who is looking at your blog - cool.
Oh - I dont really need scrapbooking stuff either.
send it to me! send it to me! i won't use it, but i'll sell it to my friends! : )
heehee...it's your sis of course, and you told me about this crazy thing day after day until i started to check it out regularly. btw, you're pretty dang funny.
Post a Comment