7/31/2008

Just Pretend...

...that you're listening to elevator music right now. I will be with you momentarily.

post signature

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Steph - I miss you!!! Please come back soon.

I cannot wait till you guys move closer.

Until then I will blog like mad over at my place and will be patient to see what you come up with next. :)

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

I love you for your pink Cadillac
Crushed velvet seats
Riding in the back
Oozing down the street
Waving to the girls
Feeling out of sight
Spending all my money
On a Saturday night
Honey I just wonder what you do there in back
Of your pink Cadillac
Pink Cadillac

amberd. said...

Its like I waited my whole life

For this one night

Its gonna be me, you, and the dance floor

Cuz we only got one night

Double your pleasure

Double you fun

And dance forever ever

dottie said...

Well Darling, at least the page is still alive! Now we're all waiting listening to elevator music :)

Cindi M said...

Oh my gosh...now you tell me. Exactly how many floors high is this building. I forgot to check when I stepped into the elevator. Did I mention that I'm CLAUSTROPHOBIC?? Severely. I WANT OUT!!!!!

dottie said...

Cindi, we're all on this monster elevator looks like for life. Steph has trapped us in here with no way out!

STEPH, CAN YOU HEAR US???? HELP!!!!

Steph said...

You guys crack me up. I'm glad that you can be so patient during this really crazy time for me!!

valgae said...

Too funny girlie!! Hey guess where I went Saturday night on my date with me hot husband? (da da da da da da, da da da da duh da da da da da, da da da da da da da duh duh duh duh da da da....jeopardy music) Ok, here's a hint. Spinocoli, pizza skins......we went to Uno's. YUMMMMMMMM!!! Is your mouth watering yet?;) love you!!!

The Wagoner Gang said...

DID I FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN'T STAND ELEVATOR MUSIC AND I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! JUST KIDDING! I HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK....
JEN