Can you tell that I'm trying to make up for lost time?! This post is about Geoff and Andyn's birthday.... Sept 29th!!! I'm such a loser! Check out these great cake designs!!!
Geoff's cake
Andyn's cake
Geoff with his greatest joy... his kids. (and Syd)
So I didn't make grandiose beautiful cakes this time. So what? At least I didn't forget their birthdays. I just didn't have the time to make a cute cake. I'll make it up to them next year.

3 comments:
So the other day I said to Steph, "Use the word 'archaic' in a sentence."
She thought for a moment and said, "We can't have archaic and eat it too."
Oh, Richard. This made me giggle.
I love that joke. Since it apparently has the power to make my wife giggle, I will use it frequently on her! Alternatively, I can come up with my own jokes, but it's probably easier to use yours, so please keep them coming. :-)
- Geoff
Post a Comment