Well, since it isn't technically summer anymore I thought I would take down the Summer Movie List from the side bar. You can still refer to it here: Kick Back & Enjoy the Show or you can just click on the link on the right under my new handy dandy "Great Posts You Might Have Missed" widget on the sidebar! After moving to New City, I (believe it or not) have new friends! And these sweet people have missed out on so much of my crazy, fun antics!!! And for those of you old timers to my blog... now you can revisit the days that made you laugh (or cry)!!! Unfortunately, I have over 350 posts so it's hard to remember all of the funny ones but I picked out some that I chuckle at when I think about them! Of course, I have the whole mousecapades listed as well as the 'crappy' times in Branson. Let me know if there is one that stands out to you and I'll add it!

No comments:
Post a Comment