This is weird, too. I found Asher like this during one of his naps.
hahaha! That's great! I love this post. Your kids sleep wierd. I LOVE the Wendy's cut out! I want my picture taken!
Lol, on the sleeping positions!Maika feet were at the head of his bed this morning! Still under the covers too....I sent the dogs under to wake him up :)Cute Wendy's cutout pics. I wish we had a Wendy's here!!!!
how funny! it was nice running into you this morning. i didn't realize we lived so close!
Hey steph, you can check out my blog at www.merrynews.blogspot.com. I have not posted on it in a couple of months, but it will catch you up on my life! Hugs,Inga
Oops forgot to say how cute the girls looked in the pics. Who is your little mummy? The girls room is so cute!!
The little 'mummy' is my only little boy... Asher! Super cute little guy!
Is it me, or is "Wendy" a little busty? It looks like she has a bit of a chest on her. THAT is weird. And also totally unfair.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha! That's great! I love this post. Your kids sleep wierd. I LOVE the Wendy's cut out! I want my picture taken!
Lol, on the sleeping positions!
Maika feet were at the head of his bed this morning! Still under the covers too....I sent the dogs under to wake him up :)
Cute Wendy's cutout pics. I wish we had a Wendy's here!!!!
how funny! it was nice running into you this morning. i didn't realize we lived so close!
Hey steph, you can check out my blog at www.merrynews.blogspot.com. I have not posted on it in a couple of months, but it will catch you up on my life! Hugs,Inga
Oops forgot to say how cute the girls looked in the pics. Who is your little mummy? The girls room is so cute!!
The little 'mummy' is my only little boy... Asher! Super cute little guy!
Is it me, or is "Wendy" a little busty? It looks like she has a bit of a chest on her. THAT is weird. And also totally unfair.
Post a Comment