Back ages ago, when my friend Amber came for a visit, she and Geoff took our kids to a local park. I was actually on my way there when Andyn had the nastiest poop diaper ever that leaked all over her car seat! Needless to say, I had to go home and take care of the dirty work! So, while they were there they took a few good photos.
1st up: Tuffy Duck. Cute, but strange.
Then it was a photo op of Amber and her kiddos. Super cute!
And no park in Arkansas would be complete without a statue of a hillbilly plumber-butt wrangling a rattlesnake with a rabid dog nearby. Really. Who thought this would be a good idea?

3 comments:
What the-? What's with that statue?!?! That is hysterical!!!
all I can say about the statue is....wow, really!?! cute halloween costumes btw!!;)
It was probably a self-portrait of the plumber dude. lol!
Post a Comment