The festivities started on Wednesday and everything has been a blur since then!!
Our ward (church) had a Fall Festival. Kids trick-or-treated at different doors around the building, there were lots of fun games, a chili cook-off and bake-off, and of course a contest for best costume.
Asher: a pirate. Andyn: a gorilla.

Ainsley: a spider. Aspen: a snow skier.
Geoff and I went as a disco couple!

You may not notice but if you look closely in the first 2 photos our fros are curly and full. But, in the last one they are a little matted and flat! They accidentally made it into the dryer! Oops. This is particularly sad for us because Geoff and I bought those wigs our first Halloween together and have used them for various events throughout the years. They'll never be the same!
So, at this particular ward event I was in charge of the mummy wrapping game. Here is Aspen getting wrapped up by her sisters:
Here are a couple of other costumes that caught my eye:Asher and Ainsley on the carousel and Aspen up high on the feris wheel.
I took this to show how high up we were. Now that I look at it I'm thinking how very little was holding us up!
Last but not least: last night Chrissy and Mike had us over for a little Halloween get together. It was a lot of fun! They made homemade root beer and white chili. There were nachos, little smokies, mummy pizzas, vanilla popcorn, cupcakes, cake balls.... lots of fun stuff to eat and do. We played games and the kids made "Haunted" gingerbread houses. With all of the fun going on you'd think that I would have taken a ton of pictures. Nope. I was so tired and just enjoying the entertainment! Geoff however did snap this picture of me:





7 comments:
HOW FUN was all that!!!???
Your first few pics didn't come up, I'm sad.....can ya fix em?
I had the pleasure of wearing the fro at school one Halloween and NO ONE knew who I was with my google glasses and "bubba teeth".
Ah the days of old :) Can't believe you sent the fros out for a spin in the dryer! STEPH!!!!
Thanks for posting your outings, I'm glad you all had a good time :)
Nice boobie cleavage there at the end. I really needed that today. Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! You and Geoff look great.Sorry the froes got all out of control yo! Reminds me of the time...oh nevermind!
happy halloween! Also...loved the mattel barbie! I might have to steal that one next year! =)
What? you didn't post the BEST picture! there is a really awesome one of her cleavage...
hehhe. you guys are too fun. glad you liked the party.
You guys are crazy! I love this - looks like you had a great halloween.
So Fun! I hope you guys are all feeling better.
Nice 'fro, wigga!
The Halloween party was so fun! Next year I'm dressing up, with or without Ben!
Post a Comment