This is a photo of how much my dad enjoyed it:
This here is how much my sister enjoyed it:
See that boy? His name was Dax... Terra really enjoyed Dax. And that was a Marlin fish that he helped her catch!
Then there is Dad... really getting after it!
And Terra... "Oh my, I'm soo weak... how can I ever catch this BIG fish? Is there anyone who can help me?"
"Here he comes to save the day!!!"
We really had a GREAT time!!! It was so exhilarating to catch these things! This is how many fish we caught:
Actually, there were two other couples on the boat and they caught some of these, too.
What a great blessing to be able to spend some real quality time... dad and daughters. Ahh... good memories.
Dad was there for just the weekend but I stuck around for a couple of more days. While Terra was at work I went to an aquarium near by. This was pretty much the only picture that I took that was worth posting:
Creepy, huh?
One other thing that I remember... I thought it would fun to bring back a souvenir from the beach. So, I found an old hermit crab shell and stuck it in my back pack. Uh. It wasn't empty. After we got back to her apartment ants and stench quickly ensued! Oh well. We all have to learn somehow!
I love you, Dad. I love you, Terra. Thanks for the memories!

4 comments:
I bet you found the only shell that was still inhabited! TOO STINKIN FUNNY :)
I love this...what a special time. As a dad who has daughters, I get the special nature of a father/daughter trip like this. Nice pictures, too!
LOL! Too funny! I'll have to show the squid pic to Caleb. He'll love it!
aaah, you guys look so happy! I want to do that! Jealous! by the way...i miss you!
Post a Comment