1/23/2009

Concrete For Breakfast

It's Malt-O-Meal. And my kids LOVE it! They could eat it everyday. I'm okay with this because it's good for them and SUPER easy to make! The only thing I hate is the fact that Andyn, who knows how to use a spoon, sometimes will use her hands. Then we have this:

Cleaning it off her is like cleaning sand off of your tongue! And when it dries it resembles concrete! You practically need a sand blaster to get it off of the table, chair, carpet or any other surface she may have wiped it on!

post signature

4 comments:

Crystal said...

It's a conspiracy - most kid foods are like this. If you use the metal spatula from pampered chef - you can break most any concrete type stuff off tables, etc.

http://richardbarron.net/ said...

Sliced peaches or strawberries would be the perfect addition in the bowl.

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the 2nd picture where she's all in vogue. Like she's saying, "This look is the MUST have of the season".

Anonymous said...

I know all about Malt-o-Meal. I love it!! But I eat with a spoon ;)